Contemporary by Angela Li (“Contemporary by Angela Li”, “us”, “we” and “our” in this policy), is a limited company based in Hong Kong dedicated to promoting and selling artworks from artists from Hong Kong and beyond (“Services”).
Telephone: +852 3571 8200
I. Collection of Information
Contemporary by Angela Li collects and processes the following information which may include your Personal Data:
Information provided by you when using our Services
You may give us information about you by filling in forms when using our Services, signing up to our newsletter or contacting us with enquiries. Such information can include:
1. Identity and contact data: including your name, username, address, telephone number and e-mail address; and
2. Profile Data: including artwork information, artworks owned, requested, offered, reserved, purchased, consigned and details of artwork invoices.
II. Payment Information
In order for you to use all the functions of our Services, we may collect payment information from you including your credit card number and bank account details.
III. The use of Information
We may legally use and retain your Personal Data where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, such as:
• For registering you as a new client;
• Processing purchases including any shipping details for delivery of the artwork; and
• Keeping track of contractual agreements;
We may also legally use and retain the Personal Data you provide to us when requesting our Services, to pursue our legitimate interest of providing our Services to you, such as:
• Keeping track of artworks offered to you in order to understand your preferences and purchase history and allow us to offer relevant artwork to you when it comes in;
• Responding to your enquiries; and
• Providing you with information and updates about the Services we offer;
We use various forms of marketing to provide you with promotional materials about our Services.
We may process your contact information that you provide to us (either via our website or through use of our Services) for the purposes of marketing in accordance with our legitimate interests to send you information about gallery exhibitions and events. We may use third party email providers, such as Mail Chimp, to process these marketing emails.
Updated June 2022